You have a choice of 3 sizes: Small, Medium and Large. To make sure your socks have the best, most comfortable fit possible, use our size guide which will help you find the correct sock size (and corresponding HK, UK and US sizes).
Our Athletic bamboo socks are perfect for your feet and specially designed for athletic activities, such as PE classes, running, cycling, etc.:
- Mesh material to keep feet cool, dry, light and breathing
- Arch compression for foot stability
- Reinforced heel and toe for comfort and durability
- Cushioned footbed for extreme comfort and support
- Inspired message on the socks: Get Up Go and fight "couch potato'ing". Keep active!
We are confident that our bamboo socks will exceed your expectations in every way. Eureka Bamboo Socks give your feet the softness and comfort they deserve. Bamboo socks feature naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking properties to help keep your feet cool and comfortable [Read more about the many bamboo benefits].
It’s time to give your feet the best that exists in the market today: natural, healthy* and extra soft! It's good for you and it's good for the community!
And if this was not enough, Eureka Bamboo Socks is committed to giving back to the community: With every purchase you make, we donate one pair of socks to a child in need. Join us in our mission to make all children's feet in Asia warm and happy this coming winter [Read more about how we support our community].
* Eureka Bamboo socks are produced by socially responsible partners; they are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 approved and they have also been independently tested for harmful substances [Read more about our quality commitment].
80% Bamboo and natural fibres (with cotton to reinforce heel and toe)
100% committed to the community
Eureka Bamboo Socks are made using the highest quality bamboo fibres. For best washing results and to prolong the life of your socks, please follow our recommendations:
Wash your socks inside out / Do not use fabric conditioner / Do not bleach / Do not iron / Best not to tumble dry (or low heat) / Do not dry clean
After many washes, your socks will feel even softer!