The personal information that we collect for our Website
In providing your personal data, you consent to us using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your data for the following purposes
- To create your personal account
- To process your orders via our online services
- To send text message notifications of delivery status
- To send you marketing offers such as newsletters and catalogues
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
- To manage your account by carrying out credit checks
- To analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online
We also may collect and use a user’s personal information from when the user browses or uses particular features on our Website, makes a purchase, signs up for our newsletter, and/or responds to a customer experience survey or supports correspondence for the following purposes:
- To improve the customer experience by creating a more personalized shopping environment that provides the type of products and offerings in which the customer is most interested in.
- To continually improve our Website to better serve the user.
- To promote contests, surveys, or other marketing purposes with periodic emails.
- To allow us to quickly process customer transactions and to provide the most effective means of responding to customer support needs.
- To carry out general statistics on the users and understand how our customers use the services and products offered by our site.
Protecting your information
We are committed to protecting customer privacy and as such, we do not sell, trade, or loan personal information collected to other parties. Data that is forwarded to third parties, for example shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods, is only used to meet our commitments to you. We may also supply your personal details to organisations such as credit reference or debt-collection agencies for the purpose of credit checks, identity checks and debt collection. By using our Website, the user consents to the collection and use of the information provided to our affiliates and us. Furthermore, users browsing and interacting on any other websites, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Opt-out options for customers
The users always have the right to opt-out/ unsubscribe from receiving our emails. This can be done by choosing the unsubscribe link in these emails, or by emailing us at email@example.com to request such removal and we will promptly remove the user from all correspondences.
Third party disclosure
At our discretion we may share customer information with third parties to perform services on the user’s behalf, and that we will obtain the user's consent for such sharing where legally required.
We also use third-party cookies to collect statistics in aggregate form in analysis tools such as Google Analytics.