With your purchase, we give back to our community!
Soles for souls
Thanks to your purchase, EUREKA SOCKS donate awesome socks to children in need and homeless people in Hong Kong and throughout Asia.
Some children and adults alike experience extreme poverty and abandonment. Some of our team members have volunteered in charities in Hong Kong and Cambodia and witnessed despair and hopelessness, defenseless girls and women rescued after years of exploitation. Most of the time, a little something can be a big deal for the ones who own very little and who are forgotten by the mainstream.
Tell your children that their socks will also help other children enjoy extra soft and comfortable footwear!
The gift of giving
It's amazing to watch kids of all ages enjoying the feeling of being part of something big, of being committed to improving lives of others, especially children.
Our team is committed to our community and we’re delighted to be supporting underprivileged children in Hong Kong and around Asia as well as Hong Kong’s homeless.
Charities getting our donations
In Hong Kong:
- Mother's Choice
- Harmony House, Refuge Home, Kowloon
- Po Leung Kuk, Emergency care ward
- Birthday Happiness
- Duchess of Kent Hospital
- Home of Loving Faithfulness
- Boys' and Girls' Clubs Association of HK
- Caritas Lok Yi School
- Enlighten Action for Epilepsy
- St. Christopher's Home Hong Kong (SKHSCH)
- Hong Kong Children & Youth Services
- Salvation Army
- Hip Hong Society
- Pathfinders HK
In the USA:
- There We Care - For families and children facing critical illness
- JCC - for the homeless in California